Us

Us

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jungle trekking!

I never thought I can do it. Period.

I joined Xplornita Treasure Hunt Challenge Last Sunday at Forest Research Institute Maalaysia (FRIM). Little that I know, the treasure hunt was done in the JUNGLE! Phew! I've never tried Jungle Trekking before. I just don't want to. I thought it was a simple Treasure Hunt whereby, neither climbing or big trees involved, I was Wrong!

FRIM reserved forest is a very beautiful place. With a panoramic view of rain forest, different types of trees, mosquitoes and the smell of fresh air is just so phenomenal. It does change my view towards a forest. Surprisingly, I decided to come back again in the future. When we are deep in the jungle, all trees look the same, the paths look the same, everything was just so confusing. Those trees has been there for 30 some 40 years, really, the view is awesome!!!!!!

The day I had fun (110% fun) in FRIM, was the day I realized that I need to open up myself to challenging things in life.

Well, we won FIRST place in the Xplornita 2010 Treasure Hunt. Yeay! Hail to Mantop for winning it this time. The feeling? PRICELESS!



Erm.....

Erm....


Amazing view of Kapur Trees. Each one of the leaves doesn't touch each other.


Pink rules!

Next mission? Kinabalu Mountain... here I come!

1 comment:

  1. yeah..let's plan for kinabalu climbing after DPA..can't wait..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...