Us

Us

Monday, October 11, 2010

Feel good time

Sarah was about 8 and a half months when we decided to go shopping to a mall more than 20km radius from our home sweet home.


I even made a daring attempt to bring her to two malls in a day. The verdict : Tiring and exhausting.


I viewed Didi's IKEA 2011 catalogue last friday during a happy hour in PICC. Well, i viewed it before on the net, the satisfaction just so different from having it on my very own hands. The catalogue won over my heart that very day, so we went to IKEA to satisfy our needs. Huh!

We spent 4 hours there and I didnt shop much that day... what do we do in 4 hours? here's the break down...

1/2 hour : Nappy Change and an attempt to make Sarah's sleep
1 hour : Browsing thru the mall
1 hour : Lepaking and eating IKEA's meatballs + Daim Almondy... Nyum Nyum
1 hour : Second attempt to make Sarah's sleep and Victory was on our side
1/2 hour : Last kopek shopping @ market hall

What I got? a table with four chairs and Baby Sarah's high chair....

I'm now experiencing brain drain.... so il just stop here! til next entry guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...