Us

Us

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sarah @ Souq Attar

It was a very hot n humid Sunday evening when Daddy Sarah decided to drag (:p) us to Souq Attar. It’s located at Masjid Putra, Putrajaya. I really had a mixed feeling about the trip. First, it was because of the hot n humid weather on that day. Second, it was Sunday. Third, I know my baby girl won’t enjoy it simply because the place is not air-conditioned. On the bright side I think, maybe I may show her the blooming flowers n the beautiful lake there just to encourage learning and enhanced her visions on the different colors. But for Sarah, things aren't really so bright and colorful...at all. She hates Souq Attar dat day. I’ve captured few pixs to laugh about.


Daddy's Njoying himself... Not Sarah



Mommy, I'm not excited at all.....


Please Mommy! Let's go home... Enuff of photo already!



We finally decided to go home after she made this face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...