Us

Us

Monday, May 31, 2010

BLURRY MONDAY

Mondays have always been funny for me. Why is it funny? Because it’s a day when everything seems to be so wrong. What is wrong with my Monday….? Today I felt so hungry since I got diarrhea yesterday. Once I came to the office I totally forgot to have my breakfast at the cafeteria. I’m not usually having my breakfast but I’l l at least have something. But today, there’s nothing to eat. I’m STARVING! Huh! Maybe Monday doesn’t deserve to take the blame. Maybe it’s me. Maybe I just forget to buy me some breakfast today and it happened to be Monday today.

I’ve been so forgetful lately. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me. Maybe because of my age, but I’m only 27 years old. Huh, maybe I need to start reading books and things to increase my brain capabilities. Or else I need to look out for a new hobby. I love shopping, but lately, I’m drifting away from my hobby. My l’il one is keeping me busy. I’ll wait for her to walk on her own, only then shopping will be fun again.

Back to my Monday. Today is a mundane Monday. It was so hard for me to wake up in the morning. I hope it is still Sunday. I just want to sleep all day. Apart from an upset stomach, I’m getting a minor head ache. Huh. Maybe I should take one day off tomorrow.

Why do I hate Mondays? It’s because my mood is still set up to the weekend mood. Weekend is when we got to have sleep in, catching up with friends and family, doing the thing that we lurve and so on. We love our weekend. I normally love sleeping in during weekend. Reason: to catch up on sleep lost during the week. But it is actually bad for our body. There was a research conducted (theage.com.au) and discovered that sleep-ins are actually putting your body out of whack enough to change your Sunday night bedtime and set you up for Monday blues. Erm… I’m 100% agree to the research, but it’s just irresistible. Hihiks! Plus, we’re having so much fun on weekend, and Monday totally ruins it. Come Tuesday, our mood is at the best level for work. For me, my energy is at peak on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe we just have to work on those three days. On Monday, we just sit with all our colleagues and plan ahead what we gonna do for the whole week. And Friday is the day to sit back and relax, a session to view the achievement for the whole week.

I guess that’s all I can talk about. Next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...