Us

Us

Saturday, May 22, 2010

BABYSITTER

Mommy Sarah is lookin for a new babysitter since the existing one is opening her own Day Care Centre. Erm... I wudnt comment much on this... she has her own mission to be a successful businesswoman herself, (of course I can't stop dat), now Mommy Sarah has to find a new babysitter which is a challenging thing to do.

We already put up an ads on the notice board at the d flat we're living in. But to date, we rec'd no good response, to be precise no response at all.

My fren had once suggested one babysitter , but considering her location, i I just KIV her on my list, I'm trying to get a babysitter who lives at the same parcel as mine. Too bad, the best one has always been taken. I'm so frustrated.... So after gathering my guts, I called the babysitter my friend once suggested. Her name is Mak Munah.... One good thing about Mak Munah is, she care less if I pick up my L'il one a bit late say at 7.00 pm or even 7.30 pm... Erm, maybe i'l take this one. Hubby n I wud like to give a try on this new babysitter. Hopefully she may take care of my l'il one as her own.

I'l go to her house on Monday... Just a routine check up on Babysitter's house conditions, mainly the cleanliness, n the other small details which I really need to see myself. Hopefully, this one is as excellence as the former.

Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...