Us

Us

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MUMMY DEAREST,

Happy Mother’s day to My Beloved Mummy Puan Faridah Binti Mansor.

My mother is a very simple yet a strong n happy person. I’ve seen her thru thick n thin. I called her Mummy. Mummy has six children, two lovely girls’ n four ambitious boys. Mummy loves them all equally. Berkat of her patience, all of her children is successful in life. It’s really beyond imagination how she strives so much to ensure all of her children needs are fullfill. I couldn’t thank her enough…even if I may give her the world as a gift. I know deep in her heart, she has a sense of achievement and proud of herself seeing all of her children growing up as a successful individual.

My mummy was there when I was sick of school n I didn’t do well in school
My Mummy was there when I feel everyone is against me
My mummy support me morally n financially when I first step to college
My mummy knows when I’m having a problem n goin’ thru a hard time in life
My mummy knows me so much I couldn’t lie to her
My mummy is everything to me; I’l put her first in
everything!

I couldn’t possibly imagine how I may face the world without her support. I really love her. I wish I cud be there for her every single minute. I wish that I cud stay close to her n take care of her like she took care of me while I was very young n naïve. I wish I cud kiss her on her cheeks n hug her so close every morning before work. Because now I realize, the time I spend wif dearest Mummy is so little.

Till now, even I’m married with one kid; I’m happy n feels secured knowing Mummy will always there for me. And I know Mummy always sees me as a little n helpless baby she gave birth to.

Dear Mummy, Thank You so Much for Everything! And as promised, I will bring u to Bandung Next Year!

p/s: Mummy, tks so much for the new Handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...