Us

Us

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Need Some Inspirations :Torquoise Net Fabric

Wedding are just beautiful... I love weddings! 


Today i received a delivery package from my sister which was sent yesterday via GDEx, a package that leave me clueless up till now. Thanks My Lovely sister for delivering it to me and thanks mommy for being so kind and bought me the net fabric for Lan's wedding. It isn't cheap though, selling for SGD37 per metre or approximately RM92.50 per metre. Wow! It is expensive considering the fabric isn't meant for my wedding, but for my brother. The wedding date is March 03, 2012, a month to go..... I have more or less a week to figure out the design, another two or three days to find a good tailor. Pretty much a lot of works to do ey?



The Package and GDex is so reliable
 

These are some of the pictures of the net fabric, and I fell in love  the moment I saw it....




The model


It is indeed a beautiful piece, with silver lining that makes up a beautiful flowers and blue beads. I just fell in love with it. Hurm, the next question in my mind is to look for a good tailor who can deliver the best using the net fabric. I'm thinking of Baju Kurung Moden, or Kebaya Pendek or a short dress, a long gown, I don't know yet but you bet, I want it to turn out the best! Yes? I want to look good during the whole event, in my perfect dress, perfect hub and kid. Hihiks! Please somebody slap me in the face and yell, THIS DAY ISN'T ABOUT YOU, YOU MORON! hahahahah!

Owwh, this fabric reminds me so much of my own wedding...... Only mine was gold in color.

Anyway, I'm happy for you, and Congrats once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...