Us

Us

Thursday, January 19, 2012

UTP? Awesome!






First of all Congratulations to my l'il bro Asyraf for making it clear to me, success comes from a series of hard work + determination! Welcome to uni life dear brother and embrace every moment of it because it only comes once. Owh dear, I'm very proud of him and i'm sure my mother is even more proud seeing this seed has grown up and becoming a great person. Alhamdulillah, Syukur to Allah! 

My brother is brilliant, (it's in the gene..:p), he was chosen among the top ten best student in his school, MRSM Alor Gajah, so he is directly offered to further his study in UTP in Electric and Electrical Engineering Course based on his SPM trial exam result. Lucky dude.

Anyway, i plan to further study myself, probably in Malaysia, or given the chance in oversea (lots of time + money + energy to be invested) for my Masters in ......................... (has yet to decide). 

Congratulations once again! and thanks for making us proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...