Us

Us

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Remedies


It's Friday again, and like everyone else, my energy and motivation level to work has decreased tremendously. Blame it on the weekend temptation. Today, as usual, we don't know where to have our lunch. W-E as in  cheeky Dani, Smart ass Aizudin, my brilliant than ever Boss and I. And finally, in a blink of an eye, we are here at MidValley having lunch at SEED Cafe in the middle of so crowded people. One thing I can tell, It's great to change the wind sometimes, to breathe KL air, to feel the ambiance in the heart of KL, it was really so much different from the hot Putrajaya air. 






Oooh... isn't it great when you love your own weakness and try to live with it? And this Vincci Green Wedges is what I mean..... Life is just great. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...