Us

Us

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun at World Kidney Day Run!



Save your kidneys, save your heart!

We had a real good time today at the World Kidney Day Run organized by the National Kidney Foundation.

I had so much fun running, in a distance of 5 km from and to Dataran Merdeka. The route taken were from Dataran Merdeka to Jalan Parlimen to Bank Negara to Tugu Negaraa and back to Dataran Merdeka.

This is my very first 5 km run in my entire life, the most is 2.4 kilometres during the PTD assessment in Chukai, Kemaman.. I enjoyed the run, i sweat a lot and I can feel my feet burning. It took me almost 45 mins to complete the run. The feeling if u asked me.... Awesome!


Face painting after the run... As Loves Rizal..

I can't deny i had an active life during this DPA, apart from losing 5 kgs in 3.5 months in DPA, i've learned a lot and went to places I never been before. DPA teaches me so much things about indepence and confidence.

Maybe I'll take part in another event like this one, well, just for a self pleasure.

That's all for now,

Luv,



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...