Us

Us

Monday, April 4, 2011

040406 : A love like no other

I cannot forget what has happened on this day. 040406 was a very special day to both of us. The threshold of our love and marriage. Little that I know, that night was the beginning of everything.

I was an MMU student back then. Not naive, young and mesmerizing... :p. Whenever I think about myself back then, I think of many sweet and bitter memories I've been through. The story started when I met a gang of boys at Pelita Nasi Kandar, Jalan Ampang. Yeah, the one near the KLCC. He was sitting at the end of the table, whilst the other friends of him conquering each side of the tables. I noticed, he was a quite person, smiled a lot and talk very little, and that green stripes T, that T... well, that green stripes T was to blame.

We went out officially 12 times before we became lovers. We took pictures at Cyberjaya Lake, clubbing, movies and casual dinner for sooooo many times. Yes, i finally fell in love with him. It was the night we ( MMU UPG members) held a concert in MMU Chiller Plant. I was rather busy that night as a stage manager and surprisingly he found me. That was when cupid struck, I looked at him, our eyes met and there he was, smiling so sweet, towards his other half (even though he has no idea of it). Like a lightning discharge, i eventually knew, that night, he has stolen and took away my heart so close to his.

It was a serene night on April 04, 2006, I dressed up to impress and he smiled as a signed he was impressed. We were out for dinner and he popped the question afterwards..... and my answer was, nobody won't resist your love for you are the kindest and sincere person I ever met......

Thanks Shahrizal Rahim for those dinners and movies. I hope being your wife repays everything.... I love you and I'll always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...