Us

Us

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Owh! It's very Calming o'er here!

My normal Sunday will start as early as 09.30 am (to some, it's too late to start a day). I'll make some breakfast for dear hubby and Baby Sarah. He'll wake up to have breakfast together, I'll bathe Baby Sarah, he'll go out to get the paper.... Huh! I just miss those days...

Anyway, Sunday morning in INTAN is not bad either. The breakfast is prepared and yes I can wash my dirty clothes in the washing machine. Hihiks! The view from my room is awesome, facing one big tree and a hill. It's about 9.30 am now and I can hear the birds chirping, breathe fresh air and the sun beam comes in through the windows make it calming and refreshing.It is indeed a very beautiful Sunday morning in INTAN Bukit Kiara.

Nice view from my room

I'll start another hectic week tomorrow, going for Wataniah the other week for two weeks, and I know it will be tough, so I just want to rest and relax today...



p/s : Need an advise on how to approve my disapproved adsense.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...