Us

Us

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Trip to KLIA



Mommy Sarah brought her to KLIA last Saturday (April 17, 2010). The weather was so good, the skies were so blue n the sun shone brightly. Baby Sarah was so excited and refused to sleep even after two times Mommy fed her. Isk isk … Well, actually we went there to send my dear Mak Lang n Pak Lang for Umrah. KLIA is so “lengang”. Maybe it was because of the recent Volcanic ashes from Iceland, carried by winds, have spread across the skies of Europe in the past few days, causing a delay or even cancellation of all flights to the European country.

We reached KLIA quite early at about 1130 hrs in the morning. Mommy n Daddy hasn’t had the chance to eat breakfast. Considering an overpriced food in KLIA we decided to buy a MCD's Double Cheese burger which we share together.


* Sarah is checkin' on her cousin Danish Mirza ( wich is sleepin' inside his stroller)*

My Pak Lang’s n Mak Lang’s flight was at 1500 hrs. A few of my cousins also presence even the one I least expected to be there WAS there. Hihiks! At 1400 hrs, after saying our good bye n lotsa hugs n kisses to my dear Mak Lang, we went home to my Cuz Kak Yanti for lunch. Alhamdulillah, finally I can fill my very empty stomach. Hihiks!

Anyway, it was such a pleasant trip to KLIA for Baby Sarah…. N seeing her happy n cheerful face is PRICELESS to Mommy… Till next time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...