Us

Us

Thursday, April 29, 2010

She Kissed Me

My pleasant Saturday morning was ruined. Sob sob sob. It all happened when we have dressed so handsomely n lovely to make a journey to Alamanda. It was not so long after Daddy Sarah reversed the car. Out of sudden, there was a terrible crunchy noise my butt makes. Somebody has kissed my butt so blatantly. My very precious n orange butt was not so chic anymore. It was kissed by a blue MyVi. She was such a pain in the ass, I can tell u. I really can’t forget her face.

The girl : U can’t blame me totally for what had happened… it was partly your fault too. U reversed ur car without seeing.

Me : Hello girl, the car was 75% out of the parking lot, dat’s y u hentam dat side. (referring to the right side of the butt). If we reversing without looking, u will hentam my side…. (referring to the passenger’s side.

The girl : Yes I know, dat’s y I swerved to the right…

Me : Hey, when u see somebody is reversing the car, people don’t usually elak the car! We use the break instead. Idiot!

The girl : … Silent n thinks of how stupid she was…..

In fact, tiz is not the first time people kissed my butt. It is the third time…. THIRD TIME!! Maybe I just let u all know so dat I can share my sadness.

The first time, it was a very young n stupid mat rempit kissed my butt. It all happened in Cheras on my happy way to “Cheras Down Town”. Darn u Mat Rempit. He got a few bloody wounds on his face while mine got a scratch in my wallet. I pay 250RM for the whole set of the taillight. Huh! I'l never forget my first kiss.

The second one was not as bad as the first one. But it sure is a kiss to remember. One fine day in Pantai Dalam… We drove so slowly… n suddenly there was a tiny noise my butt makes. When I turn my head, there was an Indian man on his bike kissing my butt so gently. Luckily this time… my butt stays strong… without any painful injury. Thank God I pay nothing for this kiss.

And last Saturday, came the third kiss. Well… I still dun know how much I’m paying for this. I try not to think about it. Maybe I’ll get a new butt next week or next month. I’m still in a state of denial n refuse to upload the pix here. Anyway, donation is welcomed. Sob…. Sob…. Sob. Pity My Butt!!. Nuff for today guys.

p/s I’l upload the pix once I’m stable and conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...