Us

Us

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Panda Smile

We ate at Black Canyon Café last Friday. Mommy Sarah, Aunt Nisa n Aunt Leen. There were a lot of people there. Most of em, I can tell are government officers chilling out wasting their Friday break in a very unproductive ways. Hahahaha! But, Black Canyon Coffee has been one of my fav places to chill out. I’ve tried the first one at Summit USJ n I ultimately fall in love wif it. Old Town White Coffe used to be one of ‘em. Argh… can’t get enuff of their hazelnut white coffee. Back then when I was working with E2 Power Sdn Bhd, my office was just next to Old Town White Coffee, so the menu r at my fingertips. I know Old Town White Coffe like the back of my hand. LOL. That 15 Oct, 2008 was d last day I’m working with E2 Power Sdn Bhd…. N my great relationship with Old Town White Coffee ended there. I still miss their great food tho. Tks to my best gurlfern aunt neysa… after nearly a year, I finally get a chance to hang out @ Old Town White Coffee Alamanda last two Fridays…eventho the ambience r diff from the one at Cyberjaya, at least Mommy Sarah can reminisce the good ol’ days there…. Dear God, how I miss my lepaking fren during break time… Lik Mun… Chan Yoke Tee Gurl… Azma, Rubini.. to name a few.. I MISS U SO MUCH GUYS!!



I tried their Panda Smile dat day. It’s a combination of vanilla and strawberry ice cream with a delicious chocolate and strawberry topping, two cute Oreo cookies as the panda ears. It’s true, a picture is worth a million words. I ordered it as I was fascinated by its picture. It really looks like a PANDA! They use a strawberry sauce to make the PANDA smiles. Har har har! It costs u a small RM 6.50 plus 15% government and service tax, but it leaves u a cooling and satisfying sensation.



This is Aunt Leen… Maybe she was amazed by the size of her ice cream n looked so excited to try it. D cute l’il thing called Tin Roof Sundae. It’s a combination of a single scoop of vanilla ice cream served on a bed of chocolate topping and peanuts. She ate it so quickly Mommy Sarah dun have a chance to scoop in some. Hihiks! N Aunt Neysa had a delicious Tomyum Fussili wif prawn. It’s hot n it’s guuuud.

So guys, if u wud like to have a try out, maybe u may go to http://www.blackcanyoncoffee.com/ first to have a look at their menu or maybe u just pop there n browse thru their menu booklet. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...