Us

Us

Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Home : Curtains and Blinds!

Hello people!

Here today to update on my new curtains and blinds! *wink* *wink*.. I am willing to let go my dream handbag to decorate my house... so long handbag.. i'll try again to get you next year ya! So, I ask Kak Ina to do everything, dari mengukur sampai menggantung!

My little town house has no sliding doors and windows in front. Only two panel windows in the master bedroom and three panel windows in the guest room, one long glass window next to the front door. Yeah, imagination can goes rather wild.. so here they are....! 

Blinds for the long glass windows... if i have the money i would turn this to a single panel window....  But leaving it just the way it is is good as well, for some fresh air.....


 I know, the wall needs some colors! 



My kind of colors! Hihiks! 

I really really love the curtains and blinds! super awesome and turning my home super comfy instantly! Price tag for everything (including railings on 4 doors) is RM1287.00.

No curtains for the utility and kids room as yet....

Next is sofa! and next is wallpaper! and then anti jumping cabinets! Phew phew!!!

Thanks for reading!

P/s : Pictures Credit to Kak Halina Bunga https://www.facebook.com/halina.bunga?fref=ts .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...