Us

Us

Monday, February 23, 2015

I am an Authorized Tupperware Dealer!!!




Hello readers!

I am officially an authorized Tupperware dealer peeps! I've never ever imagine to enroll my self as one, but a kind Kakak from my place did it for me. I love Tupperware products and I think everyone should love Tupperware products, due to their durability and attractive colors! 

I am new in this (selling Tupperware) and I have a lot more to learn, I am doing this for self satisfaction and to make some money from it. InsyaAllah. I know it wont be easy but it'll be fun!

So if anyone interested to buy any Tupperware items from me, just go to my Instagram page asdiva_rizal to view available items and to make order! and hashtag #asridathetupperwareracks and from now on... this blog will be full with Tupperware items.. hihiks!

Let's rock and roll!

 Love, 

Mummy Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...