Us

Us

Monday, August 18, 2014

My Home : The Plan

Dear people,

From now on, I'll update my blog mostly on the progress of completing the interior and exterior of my home.  It is a small home but i hope we can fill it with so much love. In fact we can collect the house keys from LBS already, but I just don't have time to do so. 

We visited the house yesterday, still unsure of our unit, we entered the one numbered 27A or 29A  (can't remember the exact number). I plan to build a wall to separate the dining area and the kitchen, demolish the utility wall, to hide the master bedroom door and the bedroom 2 door at the utility area and my utmost plan is to install a kitchen cabinet. Since the size of my kitchen is very small, 7' x 3' I am very sure the cost will be nothing more than RM3000. :)

This is the layout plan of our townhouse. Mine is the lower unit.

 

I have done so many readings over the Internet, but I haven't done any ground works, to visit the actual shops and ask for the real quotations. We've got one quotation for a simple grill, which is RM1,700.00 for the whole house. I think it is expensive. Maybe I'll go to Dengkil this weekend to find the best affordable price for our house grill.

I am so excited to move out from my current house (Kuarters Kerajaan) because i feel that the house is too big for the four of us, to many rooms and creepy at times. Hahahahhaha!

Anyway, I'll update every progress, just for the memories... :))

Love, 
Mummy Sarah & Rayyan





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...