Us

Us

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Home : The Letter Of Clearance

So.... I took a leave from work yesterday (August 26.2014) because I thought I'll get my house keys once I visit LBS at Plaza Seri Setia. Unfortunately due to wrong advises given by one of their officers, I'll only get to collect my house keys on September 5th,2014 which is in  another 10 days! So, yesterday, I only got to sign the Letter of Clearance and booked a slot for my keys collection.

Grrrrr! Menyampahnye la hai! I thought of installing the grill this week (Friday) but due to this I have to waiiiittt again! and duit untuk grill dah ada! Jgn aku pegi beli Tod's G bag sudah! Hahahahah!

Anyway! Thanks for reading!

Mummy Sarah and Rayyan


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...