Us

Us

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throwback : Terengganu Getaway!


How's everyone doing! ok, to start off the New Year, I'll post some pictures on my short vacay to Terengganu on November 2013. Super duper late post but yeah, I've been busy. LOL! These are some pictures taken while I was there!


Day 1 - The view from our hotel Sumai Suite Hotel which is located at Pantai Batu Burok. Sadly we cannot swim there. We booked a 4 room apartment with (about +- RM750 for two nights).

 
 
Day 2 - Pasar Payang : Random picture of a pak cik selling rare stones 

 Day 2 - A visit to Taman Tamadun Islam.. this is the only picture i took, my hp battery went flat at the wrong place, wrong time. Duh! Entrance Fee : Adult RM20, Kids RM15. Tram Ride RM5 per person.

 Day 3 - A Brisk Walk along Pantai Batu Burok. We can't swim here because of the waves.

 Day 3 - A must try Ice Cream Goreng! Very fattening, sinful, Only in Terengganu!

That's that about my short vacation to Terengganu! Next to Update, my short vacation to Kuala Selangor! See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...