Us

Us

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

tiny little clothes

Hello everyone! I'm in my 33 weeks of pregnancy, somehow I still look gorgeous than ever (READ : Except for a severe visible varicose on both of my feet). Other that that, Alhamdulillah, I'm feeling great and ready to be a Super Mummy..... hahahah! Why Super Mummy, because I have a strong feeling that taking care of two kids is more challenging and requires a vast amount of patience. 


Sarah is no doubt making me busy all the time... with her Alpha Girl personality and Diva attitude.. Yeah, I bet my time is used up to make sure Diva always feel on top of the world. 

So I was on emergency leave on Monday... my back is aching so much, I don't have the strength to wake up , I can barely walk, I just lie on the bed and sleep till 11.00 am. Say what? Haaaaa! I woke up and I decided to wash my new clothes for my baby. This is only the first batch of them. Next batch is the colored clothes.

Before.....

After... Yeay! 

There are more to be washed, his blanket, his socks, his towel... Fuh.... sounds a lot... for a 33 weeks pregnant Mommy, yes it is!

Thanks for reading people! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...