Us

Us

Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Tanamera Postnatal Care

Hello Everyone!

My Tanamera Postnatal Care just arrived on Tuesday! Weehooo! FYI, This is my first complete postnatal care I've ever tried since I didn't consume any postnatal care for my first kid. Just some 'pilis' on my forehead for a few days, super long 'Bengkung' / abdominal wrap with Pati Halia Mustajab and Polleney Essence of Blackfish 1 bottle per day for 30 days.... That's all.... Maybe... just maybe... that's the reason why I didn't get my pre pregnancy body back at that time.... I was like 60 kgs.... Fortunately, I lost my excess fat during my 6 months DPA Course.... Alhamdulillah... You know, I've experienced being fat and I know I hate it.


Even before I buy a postnatal care products, I've outlisted some checklist to follow, Those are:

  • Must be made from Natural Ingredients
  • All-in-One set with an affordable super cheap price
  • Easy to consume
  • Help me to recover faster and better
  • Helping me to get my pre pregnancy Body (Super Important Factor)
  • Breast feeding friendly! I have O+ blood time... chances for my baby to get Jaundice is high, so breastfeeding friendly postnatal product is all I wanted!
So, based on in depth reading over the Internet, I decided to choose Tanamera Postnatal Care over Set Bersalin Nona Roguy and Set Bersalin Jamu Mak Dara. 


“A natural solution for women’s body to heal from the inside-out in a ‘balanced’ manner, both hormonally and physically”


  • Made from Natural Ingredients : YES!
  • All-in-One set with an affordable super cheap price : YES!
  • Easy to consume : YES!
  • Help me to recover faster and better : NOT SURE
  • Helping me to get my pre pregnancy Body (Super Important Factor) : NOT SURE
  • Breast feeding friendly? : YES!
Score 4/6, so it's definitely a YES to take up this postnatal care set.



This set contains 11 Products such as;
  1. Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil 
  2. Feminine Herbal Wash 
  3. Herbal Bath
  4. Herbal Massage Oil 
  5. Firming Herbal Blend Paste
  6. Abdominal Wrap
  7. Herbal Tea
  8. Calming Herbal Blend Paste
  9. Boreh Body Scrub
  10. Brown Formulation Soap
  11. Lavender Floral Water
The Price Tag : RM360 (w.m) and RM390 (e.m)






The Bubble Wrap Popper!

Each product has its own benefits.... you guys may check Tanamera Product Benefits for full read on the benefits and ingredients.

Next mission is to find a therapist for my postnatal massages. Do I want to take up a massage packages offered by Tanamera? I have to pass simply after i read reviews from this Blog Tanamera Massages Review . Plus, they are charging extra cost for a customer who live 20km away from Subang Jaya.... I love my money... So.... I'll find another alternative. 

p/s : Thanks Sayang for this Postnatal Care! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


    macadamia nut oil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and glad I can help! Have a nice day!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...