Us

Us

Friday, July 6, 2012

Over the Weeked.....


Assalamualaikum and a very good day everyone!!!!

Here I am after several months of silence, a bit of a rusty blog and nothing to update ever since I'm pregnant... Nauseas and headaches are really really make me the laziest woman in the entire world. Alhamdulillah I'm in my second trimester and I'm feeling better..... ;p

To start off the month of July, we headed to Malacca for  a family's wedding on Saturday.. (with my new Penny Chiffon Maxi Dress in Coffee) and shopping spree on Sunday! As a reminder I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I get exhausted tremendously fast, soI have to pass the Taming Sari experience... (poor pregnant mummy).... ;p annnnddd I only walked through half the shopping mall in Dataran Pahlawan.....

 My attempt to be a full hijabi.... hurm... in my new Penny Chiffon Dress from The Poplook

 "nak naik car..." 

 The Craziness has just begun.....

 Sarah with her cousins

 Short Romper I bought in Miki Dataran Pahlawan..... Home Sweet Home..

Ever so patriotic l'il Girl... 1Malaysia! but dear, what with the balls in your other hand?

Thank you so much for reading! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...