Us

Us

Friday, July 13, 2012

Early Birthday Present!!!!!

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!



How's everybody's doing? Ramadhan is coming, I still have one novel to finish (Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult) and a lot of other things going on in my brain right now.... ;p such as..... duit raya, kuih raya... do I need new curtains for the house, or it can wait... the sure thing is I need a new handbag for Raya! 


Last weekend, we went to Kuala Pilah for my cuz's engagement, Alhamdulillah everything went well. Congratulations Kamarul Arifin and Fiance.... Plus, I got to taste my beloved aunt's Masak Lemak Telur Itik... Nyum Nyum! and got to meet my Mommy, brothers and cousins!   

On the other hand, my Hubby's birthday is coming up on July 19, and  I decided to get him an early Birthday present.. Happy Birthday To You! May Allah Bless You Dear with Prosperity, Wellness and Lotsa Happiness! And the lucky dude got this for his B'day!!!!!!




..........................and I dedicated this song to him! how sweet am I rite? hihihihihihih! 


Ketika Waktu Mendatangkan Cinta
Aku Putuskan Memilih Dirimu
Setitik Rasa Itu Menetes
Dan Semakin Parah

Bisa Ku Rasa Getar JantungMu
Mencintaiku Apa Lagi Aku
Jadikanlah Diriku
Pilihan Terakhir Hatimu
And dear people, please always remember this, You can never put a price on the smiles of ur loved ones.....


p/s I wud like to extend my greatest thanks to my colleague @mrgeonecide for helping me every now and then... ;p

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday in advance to your hubby..may Allah bless all of u..=)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...