Us

Us

Sunday, May 13, 2012

FC Bowling Fiesta!

Date : May 12, 2012 (Saturday)
Venue : The Mines


The Bowling fiesta was organized by Kelab Kebajikan Seksyen Kewangan....about 39 people take part in this game. It was fun! I reached The Mines at about 2.00pm and the game started at about 2.45pm... I was in group 12 and my group members are Hudani and Cik K... Hurm, as at now... I still don't know how much is our total marks..... 


 The mastermind!

 Me look so wide? Blue blouse and blue pants from Grande Factory Outlet Bandung! 

 He's supposed to be a reserve player... but due to some conditions, he became the player.... 

 What with the "kepala senget" nowadays?

The trophies... Unfortunately I coudn't wait till the prize giving ceremony since I've to rush to my cousin's house warming...!


Thanks for reading people! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...