Us

Us

Monday, February 20, 2012

No updates?

Holla everyone! How's everybody's doing? Seriously, i feel real bad living a life without updating my blog. Sometimes, it occurred to me to update my blog everyday, but due to old same excuses, the blog is updated only once in a blue moon. As at now, I'm in the middle of reading Blood Game by Iris Johansen, just finished Jack and Jill by James Patterson. Yeah, my azam this year, to read as many books as I can. It's a hobby (apart from shopping) that I love the most at the moment. 

Frankly, We haven't got our self ready for Bandung trip yet. So far, only the flight tickets are confirmed, hotel, nope! back pack, nope! comfy sandals, nope! money, nope! map, nope! Panic, YES! Anyway, We've prepared our self with some information about Bandung, such as the places of interest / what to do in Bandung. Let me just share some of my findings from the largest library I've ever been to.. the World Wide Web (ahaks!). 

1.   The most talked about Tangkuban Perahu. I've heard of this place from many many of my friends who visited Bandung. Picture credit to tolanic.com. Seriously, I just can't wait to feel the air. Since it is located on top of a Mountain, the air I bet will be windy and chilly. 


2. Paris Van Java. What is this place is all about? I have no idea at all... but thanks to http://bandungtravelguide.blogspot.com for providing a brilliant information about this place. According to the Blog, it is indeed a place I will love the most, a shopping paradise for shoppers who visited Bandung. A definitely a place to cure my headache. Picture credit to skycrappercity.com.



3. Kawah Putih Bandung. I've came to know about this place through Majalah Tiga. So have no idea about this place , thanks to www.haanism.com for providing some useful information about this place. Picture credit to the same webpage. What I heard from the documentary, the smell of Sulfur in this place is so strong, you might need to cover your nose with a piece of cloth. Plus, according to Haanism, this place is about two hour drive from Bandung, phew, what a journey right?



4. Trans Studio Bandung. According to http://transstudiobandung-indonesia.blogspot.com  , this indoor theme park was opened on September 09,2009. Hurm, nice date. What I understand from the blog, there will be 15 different fee games, entrance fee is Rp90,000.00 (about RM30) for each game. The interesting fact is the Theme park was designed by John Stevenson, the director of Movie Kung Fu Panda. wow! I just can't wait to feel the fun in Trans Studio Bandung. A lot of RM needed tho. Haaaa!. Picture credit to the same blog.


I'm sure there are a lot of other interesting places to visit in Bandung, but i rather not update it here, afraid it might spoil the whole journey... ;p. Since we've lost our camera on New Year, so we have to fork out some money to get a new one. We'll see, we'll see... Allah is great! And one more thing, it will be our third honeymoon, (really?) for our coming fourth Anniversary (Alhamdulillah), so I hope everything will be just fine.....



2 comments:

  1. hi As, still recognize me? i went there in 2010. yup, Bandung is like our Malaysian place to go for shopping. Its worth it. if shopping is your main agenda, you must go to the factory outlet. i cant recall all the outlet name but i can give fews. such: Rumah Mode or House of Mode, Matahari and many more. Actually when u reach there, along the road is a factory outlet.
    Tangkuban Perahu also a nice place to go. overthere also a lot of shops for shopping.
    Beware of the people there ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe! of course i do! miss u!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...