Us

Us

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We dance, the song, and i fell in love.....

I'm in the mood of here without you from three doors down ...

The song made us dance, it brings us so close together. It ultimately made me fall in love. It is a reminisce of the good old days we have together. It was his birthday that night, it was his smile, the happiness shown on his face, his words, his attitude pushing me to fall in love.

"I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby And I dream about you all the time"

"I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight it's only you and me"

"The miles just keep rollin' As the people leave their way to say hello I've heard this life is overrated But I hope that it gets better as we go"

Yups, my entry today is a bit "Jiwangs" yet it doesn't have anything to do with anniversary, birthday or thing, it's just the mood. Anyway, thanks for reading. Pleasure having you guys here.

p/s : Planet Hollywood, July 19, 2006 in memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...