Us

Us

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baju Raya for Sarah

Erm.... to buy or not to buy... A dress or a Baju Kurung... She's gonna have both.. That was i thinking few days back on what to get for my baby gurl this raya. Finally, I bought her bought... A simple Hamster London Pink Dress and a Baju Kurung. So, to make my dreams become reality, we woke up early last Saturday. The journey was easy, parking was easy but the crowd! Fullamak! Humongous.

Baby Sarah on the other hand, has shown her hatred towards cramped, hot and crowded place. Look how cute she is in her new hat!


I didnt plan to shop much that day. But, as usual, i've bought lotsa things. Hahaha. Table Cloth for my dinner table, butang baju melayu for hubby, beads for both of my baju raya and of course Baju Kurung for Baby Sarah. Look how happy the supermodel of Mommy's heart is! Way to go darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...