Us

Us

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Singapore City & USS Trip!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t!!!

Hi everyone! Wow! My last post was a year ago, maybe it's high time I should rethink about the viability of the existence of this blog! I guess Instagram, especially Instagram story should be blamed over this. Hahahahah! 

Anyway, we went for a short trip to Singapore last week. I guess, I should blog it here, so me in the year of 2030 can look back at the memories we created in this short life. As usual, I'll try to provide as many information as possible so that it'll be easier for you who wish to visit Singapore! We have planned this trip early January 2017, main kutu RM100 per family, enough to pay for the entrance fee and our transportation fee.

Ticket price is RM190 for adult and RM160 for a child. We bought it from a travel agent here in Malaysia, Kak Rafidah From EA Vacation Sdn. Bhd (019 218 1411) and online for Senior ticket which is RM116+-.

The deal with the Van (Starex) is done by my 3rd brother, total RM900 for two days.

The homestay was booked through Airbnb by my 4th brother and his wife, oh ya, thanks for sponsoring our accommodation! It is a huge semi D located at 17, Jalan Ismail, Singapore 419275. it was such a nice house I wished it was mine! Bahahahha!







Our first stop, The Merlion. 



Our second stop, Jalan Sultan & Haji Lane. I bought some souvenirs there. 4 cloth tote bag for only $10. Some fridge magnet $10 for 4.



Lunch @ Singapore  Zam Zam. We had Lamb Beriyani, Lamb & Beef Murtabak. So yummy! Oh yeah, I love this Air Katira, so sedap only $2 per bottle!






Snap snap! Picture taken before we moved to Bugis Street
This shop is located at Bugis Street, chocolates are super cheap here, ranges from $1.00 to $5. I even got myself a cocoa butter lotion which only costs me $1.


We moved to Sentosa Island later in the evening because we wanted to watch the Wings Of Time Show at Siloso Beach. Amazing show! Priced at $18 for standard seat & $23 for premium seat. 
Someone suggested Us to try this. I superlove the Mushroom Chicken Puff and Giant Fishball! 







Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa Islands. All of us looked so melekit already because it was hot and dry! 






Tapau Dinner From Deen Sup Tulang Merah. So yummy!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...