Us

Us

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reminisce.....

Image source


I'm listening to hitz.fm while working on my papers this morning, and JJ and Ian are on air discussing about direct translation and Google translate. It is so funny when they translate 'Move Like Jagger' song to Bahasa Malaysia. I can't help but to laugh out loud... Hahahha!


Anyway, I would love to share with you guys on the songs that inspires me, every time i hear it, I think about how blessed I am and really, one way to help me releasing my stress.

  1. Cherish by Papa Bear - this song was introduced by best friend and I love it the moment i hear it.


  2. Fix you by Cold Play


  3. I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith


  4. Breathe by Sean Paul & Mary J. Blige
Music has the ability to make us smile and make us even stronger to stand tall, especially those inspiring song. Music has the power to make you feel in love, and music can melt into your heart and eventually make you believe the world is a better place to live in, music acts as a vitamin when you feel low. Hence, music is indeed a powerful tool to make us STRONGER!

Work is stressful enough, right, so chill and listen to the Radio!

Thanks for reading all!

Love! Xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...